Did you know?
- 62% of American adults go to the movies every year (GFK, 2014 MRI Doublebase study)
- 55% of moviegoers go out to eat before or after the movies (Nielsen Interview Questions, 2012)
- 22% of moviegoers go shopping before or after the movies (Nielsen Interview Questions, 2012)
- 63% of moviegoers do not mind preshow advertisements, and prefer them to a blank screen (Arbitron Cinema Study, 2007)
Reach A Captive Audience
- Moviegoers are in their seats, on average, 14 minutes prior to the start of the movie.
- Advertising at the movies allows you to introduce your products and services in a casual, relaxed environment.
- Big screen advertisements do not compete with distractions such as remote controls and DVRs.
- Most moviegoers attend the movies with someone else, allowing you to reach multiple decision-makers at one time.
- Advertising at the Majestic allows you to target consumers in your community, where you do business!
For more information on advertising, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.